Vizion - Brighton's most elegent new development.
Set back from the road within a private and mature environ, Vizion is comprised of just two luxury executive detached homes beautifully arranged over four floors and designed with striking, contemporary architecture.
Brighton’s abundance of offerings makes it one of the most popular areas in the South East. It has enviable transport links, including fast trains to London and premier access to central road networks. Expect to be swept up in the charm that comes with such stunning surroundings; there’s the world famous South Downs, a myriad of peaceful parks and of course, Brighton’s iconic beach and pier.
t: 01273 829300
- The Entrance Hall features a stunning open gallery from the 1st floor landing
- Spacious Ground Floor open plan Living Room/Study with access to the Upper Ground Floor Balcony and views to the rear.
- Elegant and contemporary Lower Ground floor Kitchen has an enormous 3.8m (12’ 4”) ceiling height creating an impressively voluminous area with tall glass windows and doors out the flush rear decked area.
- Kitchen fitted with a subtle blend of white matt and light grey lacquered units that has been specifically tailored to be both visually stunning yet practical with a host of features and conveniences.
- Composite quartz stone work surfaces complete with stainless steel under mounted sink with contemporary 3 way tap providing hot, filtered cold and ‘instant’ boiling water.
- ‘A’ Rated Energy Efficient Integrated Appliances to include: -
- Built in Built in Freezer with No Frost Technology
- Built in Larder Fridge
Power and Technology
- The properties feature polished chrome light switches throughout.
- Chrome TV points with CAT 6 cabling for satellite distribution including Sky+ to Living Rooms and all Bedrooms.
- The Cloakrooms/shower rooms are designed to provide maximum flexibility for a variety of lifestyle needs featuring: -
- Direct floor mounted shower trays wherever possible with clear glass doors with chrome hinges and thermostatic shower controls with square flat plate fixed shower heads. Contemporary Wall mounted WC’s with dual flush concealed cisterns and soft close seats. Vanity units with wall mounted taps and floating mirror over.
Attention to Detail
- Each property is entered via a contemporary painted wood entrance door with multipoint locking system.
- White internal flush doors with Milan Nero designer ironmongery.
- Contemporary stepped white painted skirting boards and architraves. Moulding fitted to the outside edge of the Architrave and mitred with skirting.
- Engineered Oak flooring to the Entrance Hall, living Room, Study and Lower Ground Floor Gallery.
- Porcelain/ceramic tiling to the Ground Floor Cloakroom Lower ground floor Cloakroom/ Shower Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room and all Bathrooms.